*~~~~ Jenny Girl's secret corner ~~~~*

Just a lonely girl's little spot on the web! I'm 22 years old and from Detroit, MI. Come check out my blog for recent happenings in my life, random nonsens ebullshit, and whatever else I have on my mind. If you post comments for me, I'll be sure to respond :) xoxoxo

Monday, April 25, 2005

Five Year Old Arrested in Florida

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005...ain690601.shtml


quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Certainly, she shouldn't have been arrested," Trevena told The Early Show co-anchor Harry Smith Monday. "There is certainly a better way of dealing with this situation. …The educators have available to them a number of resources: special counseling, alternative classes, special education. This girl should have been evaluated. She was identified as having problems. This child shouldn't be in the regular class if there was a problem."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Essentially, a temper-tantrum-ing kindergarten child was taken into custody, and the mother has decided to sue over the incident. What do you guys think? I'm of two minds. It sure sounds like she was raising hell, but the arrest seems more than a little extreme. I just watched the mother's lawyer on the news, though, and he sure seems smarmy.

And since when do kids act out quite like this? Never had anything like that at my school...

Thoughts?

5 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger njm said…

    nice little site you got here

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You're my new girlfriend.

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ugly blog. but id fuck ya hard style.

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Jake DiMare said…

    I am not sure where to start with this one...

    First, my way of introductions: Cool site, I found you through the Schiavo blog. I'm Jake.

    Now, as for the terrible tantrum...what do I think? I think this article is a fucking joke and a waste of our time, as is the idea that a child that age should be of any interest to local law enforement and the court system is a waste of the tax payer's hard earned money.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u look so hot..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home