*~~~~ Jenny Girl's secret corner ~~~~*

Just a lonely girl's little spot on the web! I'm 22 years old and from Detroit, MI. Come check out my blog for recent happenings in my life, random nonsens ebullshit, and whatever else I have on my mind. If you post comments for me, I'll be sure to respond :) xoxoxo

Friday, April 22, 2005

Vatican City

All of this talk of the new pope being elected has me wondering... what would it be like to go to the Vatican City?

I love to travel, and would love to go. Mainly because it's the home of the Pope, but whatever. Maybe I could meet Pope Benedict XVI, probably not. Then again, I don't think I'd want to. He's 78 years old and touching him may send him into a premature grave.

Pope Benedict XVI died today after being pope for only a short few days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home