*~~~~ Jenny Girl's secret corner ~~~~*

Just a lonely girl's little spot on the web! I'm 22 years old and from Detroit, MI. Come check out my blog for recent happenings in my life, random nonsens ebullshit, and whatever else I have on my mind. If you post comments for me, I'll be sure to respond :) xoxoxo

Friday, April 22, 2005

Pope Benedict XVI

Well, if you haven't heard, a new pope has been elected! He is Pope Benedict XVI. What an awesome name. I'm not religious, but I figured I'd go ahead and post this anyway!
Pope Benedict XVI is 78 years old, which seems kind of old to me for someone to be elected to a position such as this, I mean how much longer can he honestly have to live?

I predict that we'll be seeing the white smoke and a new pope elected in the next 2 years :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home