*~~~~ Jenny Girl's secret corner ~~~~*

Just a lonely girl's little spot on the web! I'm 22 years old and from Detroit, MI. Come check out my blog for recent happenings in my life, random nonsens ebullshit, and whatever else I have on my mind. If you post comments for me, I'll be sure to respond :) xoxoxo

Friday, April 22, 2005

Welcome, everyone! My name is Jenny.

Hey, all... my name is Jenny, I am 22 years old and from Detroit. I'm just trying out this blog thing to see how it goes and see if I can meet some new people!

Post comments and I will respond to you, and be sure to check my blog out regularly, as I plan on updating it often!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Detroit,what?!" Nice blog!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jake DiMare said…

    Hey, detroit is going to have the all star game and the superbowl this year. Now Jenny makes three good reasons to buy a ticket to motor city for the weekend...

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey jenny I play music in detroit come check us out ide love to see ya! david.
    myspace.com/streetcrimemusic

     

Post a Comment

<< Home