*~~~~ Jenny Girl's secret corner ~~~~*

Just a lonely girl's little spot on the web! I'm 22 years old and from Detroit, MI. Come check out my blog for recent happenings in my life, random nonsens ebullshit, and whatever else I have on my mind. If you post comments for me, I'll be sure to respond :) xoxoxo

Friday, April 22, 2005

Marijuana, Weed, Pot, Ganja... whatever you want to call it?

So, do you guys smoke the herb? I have been for 6 years, and I love it. A site which has some really awesome bongs and stuff (or if you want to be technical, 'tobacco pipes') is Grasscity... I just got a piece in from them that I ordered. It was a birthday present to myself ;)

Here's a picture of it:

Weed Pipe


Nice, eh? You can see this exact pipe here: My new weed pipe!

So, guys, if you've got any nice pipes, show them off!

14 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is sweet

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wat up that is a slick bowl hey i llive near u to

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sup girl. thats a sick lookin pipe. i gota get a new one. man all this sittin in class lookin at pipes is pissin me off. good thing i got some chron in the car. hows the dank where you live? p.s. your hot as balls and you smoke bud, marry me

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    idiot...marijuana is for fucked up idiots that touch themselves at night

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bud is bad for you...

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bud is bad for you...

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marijuana? I love it and I love these thing: http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com/

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whats up i browse grass city quite a bit and i have never seen that pipe b4 how long ago did you get it

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good blog, and I like it, it's weird looking.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol, "bud is bad for you..."
    its kick ass
    it even prevents glaucoma

    so when you go blind just look back to this day, and remember someone told you to smoke weed.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol, "bud is bad for you..."
    its kick ass
    it even prevents glaucoma

    so when you go blind just look back to this day, and remember someone told you to smoke weed.

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i want that pipe

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    could you delete the comment that says

    "idiot...marijuana is for fucked up idiots that touch themselves at night"

    thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home