*~~~~ Jenny Girl's secret corner ~~~~*

Just a lonely girl's little spot on the web! I'm 22 years old and from Detroit, MI. Come check out my blog for recent happenings in my life, random nonsens ebullshit, and whatever else I have on my mind. If you post comments for me, I'll be sure to respond :) xoxoxo

Friday, April 22, 2005

*sigh*... online personals sites - how do you find people?

I signed up for the AAC adult personals to look for people to have some fun with, but I get no emails :( Anyone have experience with this? Hell, I wish someone would sign up and talk to me! lol

4 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I actually met my husband 4 years ago on Match.com. When I asked him why he messaged me, he said it was because I didn't just write "5 foot 4, 150 lbs, brown hair," etc. I just kind of rambled (with direction). :)

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jake DiMare said…

    Why do you need an online personals site? I'll be your friend...

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How is it going *~~_Jenny_~~* , I was out searching for the latest information on dating when I found your site. Although *sigh*... online personals sites - how do you find people? wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for dating related information. I also think we should trade links! If you are interested, simply email me at my dating site with your linking informaton. Keep up the awesome work..

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How is it going *~~_Jenny_~~* , I was out searching for the latest information on personals when I found your site. Although *sigh*... online personals sites - how do you find people? wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for personals related information. I also think we should trade links! If you are interested, simply email me at my personals site with your linking informaton. Keep up the awesome work..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home