*~~~~ Jenny Girl's secret corner ~~~~*

Just a lonely girl's little spot on the web! I'm 22 years old and from Detroit, MI. Come check out my blog for recent happenings in my life, random nonsens ebullshit, and whatever else I have on my mind. If you post comments for me, I'll be sure to respond :) xoxoxo

Friday, April 22, 2005

Caller ID Spoofing - Dislay any number on someone's caller ID

What the hell, I just found a service that lets you do the following:

Call someone up, show ANY number on their caller ID (Including 911)
Record the calls
Show names on the caller ID if the number you are using is registered to someone

For example, if the phone number 111-1111 was registered to someone named 'Bob', and you made the call look like it was coming from 111-1111, ont he person's caller ID it would say:

"Bob
111-1111"

This is awesome, I just called myself from the white house.
Here's the service:

CovertCall - Spoof your number - Free trial

Check it out and lemme know how it goes ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Edward said…

    Good to see more bloggers. Cool "covert calling" website, Jenny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home